Saturday 31 December 2011

Project Info Re-Posted

Here is the Project Assignment if you have misplaced it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39411274/Math%20Foundations%2020%20Project.docx

I have decided that giving you the Holiday Break to finish your projects may be better than having them due before the break. Presentations will be on Wednesday, January 4 and Thursday, January 5. If you would prefer to present before the break, speak to me and we will arrange that.

The presentations will be as follows:

Wednesday, January 4
Michelle
Aaron
Alex
Kelsey
Jeff
Nina
Brydon
Emily
Colby
Joel

Thursday, January 5
Sarah
Amy
Koralyn
Allysa
Tanner
Cody
Taryn
Miranda

You should email your presentation and other files to be displayed on the SmartBoard ahead of time. Email my mrbanow at gmail.com account. If you have any materials that are not digital, please bring them the day of your presentation and hand them in to me.

If you have questions now or over the break, email me and I will get back to you fairly quickly.

Good luck and have some fun! I hope your topic interests you!

No comments:

Post a Comment